CR TESTER .V6 4-channel device for testing CR injectors and high pressure fuel pumps (CP1, CP3)
TESTER .V6 (OS. 15-03 V6)
Device “CR Tester. V6” is intended to diagnose and test the efficiency (form and intensity of spraying, the volumetric efficiency) of electromagnetic injectors of the Common Rail fuel supply system (Bosch, Denso, Delphi, Siemens).
Devise has a function of controlling shutter of measurement unit, control of delivery pump and frequency converter.
Device is controlled with hardware (buttons on the front panel ) and with a software , which is included in the set .
“CR Tester.V6” device is designed for sending user programmed injector control signals to the Common Rail fuel supply system with the aim of its operability verification (dispersion form and intensity, volumetric capacity).
- Power supply~ 220 V ±15%;
- Commutated output power up to 250 Wt
- Pressure adjustment range 100-max kgf/cm2
- Step of pressure settings 10 kgf/cm2
- Weight 8 kg
- Dimentions (length x width x height) 300х230х150
- Power consumption up to 300 Wt
Device "CR-tester" allows:
- programming of any of the required forms of the control signal:
- pulse duration of the opening set, the duration of pauses, the number of pulses, pulse repetition period of the cycles and the number of cycles
- synchronization from an external control signal;
- Fuel temperature measurement;
- automatic protection against over-current overload;
- automatic saving of operating parameters.
Scope of delivery:
- Device “CR4-Tester.V6”
- software with test-plans ВOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI
- power cable
- pressure sensor cable- connector BOSCH (2 types) and DENSO
- pressure regulator cable- connector
- BOSCH 1.type injector cable connector
- BOSCH 2.type injector cable connector
- DELPHI 1.type injector cable connector
- DELPHI 2.type injector cable connector
- universal cable- connector for injectors
- limit switch
Test bench is controlled through software ARM-Diesel.