CR-Active. The CR injector valve actuator.
The CR-Active actuator is designed to provide a control signal to the Common Rail injector solenoid valve.Used to measure valve stroke when measuring the magnetic gap of Common Rail electromagnetic injectors.
Main technical data and characteristics
- Power supply voltage: ~220 V ±15%;
- Power consumption – up to 150 Wt;
- Four values of the current level of the control signal;
- The duration of the control signal is 1.5 s;
- The number of operations per minute – no more than 12;
- Short circuit protection;
- Dimensions of the activator (depth x width x height) mm – 240х230х72;
- Unit weight: netto 4 kg