Solar energy system
Recently, in most developed countries of the world, solar energy systems have become most widespread as renewable sources of heat supply and electricity. This is due to the high prospects, environmental friendliness and payback of the source.
Dieselland uses solar panels efficiently in its production. This avoids failures due to loss of energy in the mains. Since many technological processes are now automated, a sudden power outage can lead to a production failure
The main advantages of solar power generators are:
- The presence of an endless source of electricity. Compared to more popular energy sources.
- Environmental friendliness. During operation, the thermal balance of the planet does not change – there are no emissions into the atmosphere, no cooling of the installation.
- Silence of work. The battery design has no moving parts and does not generate noise.
- High reliability of the battery – up to 40 years of operation. If there are rotary mechanisms in the battery mount, the service life of the structure is at least 25 years
- Autonomy of power supply to the energy consumer. Solar power plants provide independence from central power grids, which allows you to create a stable energy supply in hard-to-reach places.
- It is possible to increase the capacity of the system by installing additional panels.
The main activity of our company is the production of equipment and tools for the repair of diesel fuel equipment for cars, trucks and agricultural machinery. A serviceable diesel engine complies with the established environmental class standards.
Thus, our company supports the environment by using solar energy in production and manufacturing equipment that reduces the harmful emissions of diesel vehicles.